Saturday 5 February 2011

Hope

Since a lot of time that I'm not writing here...
I had a lot of things to do, and I have to change my mores, and take my time...
Still a lot of things happend:
A lot of politics changes and scandal,
e-commerce shop closed,
job offers received,
AIESEC new president elections!  (WOW!)
Starting cooperation with my professor in marketing...
and so on...

And I was thinking... I miss a bit the hope... I'm a bit bored from university, but I have to finish in order to start working in Italy or abroad, no difference... but I want to put my energy in something and start again to invest, and enjoing in doing it, in my future, in my hopes... efficently.

who will still alive will see =)

Going to study,
hope to write here again soon,

Umberto =)

No comments:

Post a Comment